Subject Areas on Research
- Autologous cortical bone grafts with microsurgical anastomosis of periosteal vessels.
- Hemodynamic Parameters and Early Intimal Thickening in Branching Blood Vessels.
- Preview of a new trial of extracranial-to-intracranial arterial anastomosis: the carotid occlusion surgery study.
- Resting pulmonary haemodynamics and shunting: a comparison of sea-level inhabitants to high altitude Sherpas.
- Shortening a Carrel Patch in a Graft With Multiple Arteries: A Step-By-Step Technical Analysis.
- Treatment of hostile midline back wounds: an extreme approach.