Subject Areas on Research
- Banff 2013 meeting report: inclusion of c4d-negative antibody-mediated rejection and antibody-associated arterial lesions.
- Composite tissue allotransplantation: classification of clinical acute skin rejection.
- Incidence of nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy: increased risk among diabetic patients.
- Inflammation in coronary artery disease.
- Serial in vivo observations of cerebral vasculature after treatment with a large single fraction of radiation.
- Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography of the Vitreopapillary Interface in Acute Nonarteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy.
- Thrombospondin-4 polymorphism (A387P) predicts cardiovascular risk in postinfarction patients with high HDL cholesterol and C-reactive protein levels.