Subject Areas on Research
- Arthropod relationships revealed by phylogenomic analysis of nuclear protein-coding sequences.
- Centipede envenomation.
- Hemocyanin of the horseshoe crab, Limulus polyphemus. Structural differentiation of the isolated components.
- Impact of ZnO and ZnS nanoparticles in sewage sludge-amended soil on bacteria, plant and invertebrates.
- Increased grassland arthropod production with mammalian herbivory and eutrophication: a test of mediation pathways.
- Large and exaggerated sexually selected weapons comprise high proportions of metabolically inexpensive exoskeleton.
- Limulus amebocyte lysate test in neonates.
- Molecular phylogenetic evidence for the independent evolutionary origin of an arthropod compound eye.
- Plant sex and the evolution of plant defenses against herbivores.
- Polyzonimine: a Novel Terpenoid Insect Repellant Produced by a Milliped
- Resolving Arthropod Phylogeny: Exploring Phylogenetic Signal within 41 kb of Protein-Coding Nuclear Gene Sequence
- The effects of nucleotide substitution model assumptions on estimates of nonparametric bootstrap support.
- The tardigrade Hypsibius dujardini, a new model for studying the evolution of development.
Keywords of People