Subject Areas on Research
- CD22 and CD72 cooperatively contribute to the development of the reverse Arthus reaction model.
- Establishment of experimental eosinophilic vasculitis by IgE-mediated cutaneous reverse passive arthus reaction.
- Human granulocyte collagenase.
- NPC 15669 inhibits the reversed passive Arthus reaction in rats by blocking neutrophil recruitment.
- Purpura fulminans.
- Relative contributions of selectins and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 to tissue injury induced by immune complex deposition.
- Substituted 1,3-Dihydro-2H-pyrrolo-[2,3-b]pyridin-2-ones as Potential Antiinflammatory Agents
- The cutaneous reverse Arthus reaction requires intercellular adhesion molecule 1 and L-selectin expression.