Subject Areas on Research
- Cigarette smoking, N-acetyltransferases 1 and 2, and breast cancer risk.
- DNA adducts, genetic polymorphisms, and K-ras mutation in human pancreatic cancer.
- Genetic polymorphisms of the N-acetyltransferase genes and risk of Parkinson's disease.
- Haplotype of N-acetyltransferase 1 and 2 and risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Interaction of the cytochrome P4501A2, SULT1A1 and NAT gene polymorphisms with smoking and dietary mutagen intake in modification of the risk of pancreatic cancer.
- N-acetyl transferase genotypes in relation to risk of developing systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Polymorphisms in NAT2 and GSTP1 are associated with survival in oral and oropharyngeal cancer.
- Polymorphisms of cytochrome P4501A2 and N-acetyltransferase genes, smoking, and risk of pancreatic cancer.
- The role of N-acetylation polymorphisms in smoking-associated bladder cancer: evidence of a gene-gene-exposure three-way interaction.
- Xenobiotic-Metabolizing gene polymorphisms and ovarian cancer risk.
Keywords of People