Subject Areas on Research
- A Community-Based Intervention for Managing Hypertension in Rural South Asia.
- Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in South Asians in the United States: Epidemiology, Risk Factors, and Treatments: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Cost-effectiveness of new-generation oral cholera vaccines: a multisite analysis.
- Medical diplomacy and global mental health: from community and national institutions to regional centers of excellence.
- Type 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in South Asians: a Unique Population with a Growing Challenge.