Subject Areas on Research
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Bronchomediastinal fistula caused by endobronchial aspergilloma.
- Impaired granulocyte superoxide production and prolongation of the respiratory burst due to a low-affinity NADPH-dependent oxidase.
- Invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in solid organ and bone marrow transplant recipients.
- Risk factors for the development of posterior subcapsular cataracts in patients with cystic fibrosis and allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis treated with corticosteroids.
- Treatment of aspergillosis: clinical practice guidelines of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
Keywords of People