Subject Areas on Research
- Allergic fungal rhinosinusitis: a report of 8 cases.
- Aspergillus myocarditis presenting as myocardial infarction with complete heart block.
- Clinical and microbial spectrum of fungal keratitis in Singapore: a 5-year retrospective study.
- Functional expression of the Aspergillus flavus PKS-NRPS hybrid CpaA involved in the biosynthesis of cyclopiazonic acid.
- Fungal scleritis after cataract surgery. Successful outcome using itraconazole.
- Identification of csypyrone B1 as the novel product of Aspergillus oryzae type III polyketide synthase CsyB.
- Stroke and myocardial infarction as late complications of lung transplantation.
- The Role of Adjunctive Therapies in the Management of Invasive Sino-Orbital Infection.