Subject Areas on Research
- Allergic fungal rhinosinusitis: a report of 8 cases.
- Aspergillus niger: an unusual cause of invasive pulmonary aspergillosis.
- CYP7B1: one cytochrome P450, two human genetic diseases, and multiple physiological functions.
- Covalently bound phosphate residues in bovine milk xanthine oxidase and in glucose oxidase from Aspergillus niger: a reevaluation.
- Effect of sulphanilamide on citric acid production by Aspergillus niger.
- Microbial hydroxylation and reduction of the diterpene psiadin.
- Necrotizing pulmonary aspergillosis with oxalosis.
- Pulmonary oxalate deposition associated with Aspergillus niger infection. An oxidant hypothesis of toxicity.