Subject Areas on Research
- Brain research to ameliorate impaired neurodevelopment--home-based intervention trial (BRAIN-HIT).
- Brain resuscitation in the drowning victim.
- Common causes of open-circuit recreational diving fatalities.
- Death from supine asphyxia in late onset pompe disease: Two patients.
- Development of sympathetic ganglionic neurotransmission in the neonatal rat. Pre- and postganglionic nerve response to asphyxia and 2-deoxyglucose.
- Hypothermic reperfusion after cardiac arrest augments brain-derived neurotrophic factor activation.
- Randomized trial of early developmental intervention on outcomes in children after birth asphyxia in developing countries.
- What is fetal distress?
Keywords of People