Subject Areas on Research
- Association between depression severity and neurocognitive function in major depressive disorder: a review and synthesis.
- Availability growth and latent verbal learning.
- Classifying intergral stimuli.
- Clustering by alcoholic Korsakoff patients.
- Does test-induced priming play a role in the creation of false memories?
- Functional interactions between prefrontal and visual association cortex contribute to top-down modulation of visual processing.
- Implicit associations as the seeds of intergroup bias: how easily do they take root?
- Orbitofrontal and hippocampal contributions to memory for face-name associations: the rewarding power of a smile.
- Predicting which words get recalled: measures of free recall, availability, goodness, emotionality, and pronunciability for 925 nouns.
- Reinstatement of individual past events revealed by the similarity of distributed activation patterns during encoding and retrieval.
- Social factors in the poison avoidance and feeding behavior of wild and domesticated rat pups.
Keywords of People
- Cabeza, Roberto, Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke Science & Society
- Liu, Yutao, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Medical Genetics
- McClintock, Shawn Michael, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Brain Stimulation and Neurophysiology