Subject Areas on Research
- Associative asymmetry, availability, and retrieval.
- Availability and associative symmetry.
- Availability growth and latent verbal learning.
- Classifying intergral stimuli.
- Clustering by alcoholic Korsakoff patients.
- Contextual Adaptation of Cognitive Flexibility is driven by Task- and Item-Level Learning.
- Demonstrations of a generation effect in context memory.
- Does test-induced priming play a role in the creation of false memories?
- Dual origins of measured phase-amplitude coupling reveal distinct neural mechanisms underlying episodic memory in the human cortex.
- Evolution of neocortex.
- Functional interactions between prefrontal and visual association cortex contribute to top-down modulation of visual processing.
- Orbitofrontal and hippocampal contributions to memory for face-name associations: the rewarding power of a smile.
- Predicting which words get recalled: measures of free recall, availability, goodness, emotionality, and pronunciability for 925 nouns.
- Psychological aspects of hypertension. II. The differential influence of interview variables on blood pressure.
- Reinstatement of individual past events revealed by the similarity of distributed activation patterns during encoding and retrieval.
Keywords of People