Subject Areas on Research
- Chorea-acanthocytosis: a report of three new families and implications for genetic counselling.
- Dyskinetic strabismus as a sign of cerebral palsy.
- Dysnomia, ataxia, choreoathetosis, sensory impairment, and gait imbalance after lentiform nucleus stroke.
- Electrical recording with micro- and macroelectrodes from the cerebellum of man.
- Ocular reactions in man from deep cerebellar stimulation and lesions.
- d-Amphetamine-induced "floating limb" syndrome in young rhesus monkeys.