Subject Areas on Research
- Aneurysmal bone cyst of the atlas: successful treatment through selective arterial embolization: case report.
- Horizontal fracture of the anterior arch of the atlas.
- Pathological bone fractures in a 20-year old athletic male with multifocal solitary plasmacytoma of bone.
- Severe dysphagia secondary to posterior C1-C3 instrumentation in a patient with atlantoaxial traumatic injury: a case report and review of the literature.
- Significant new observations on cervical spine trauma.
- Simple identification of the third segment of the extracranial vertebral artery by extreme lateral inferior transcondylar-transtubercular exposure (ELITE).
- The combined transmastoid retro- and infralabyrinthine transjugular transcondylar transtubercular high cervical approach for resection of glomus jugulare tumors.