Subject Areas on Research
- A new strategy for studying protein kinase B and its three isoforms. Role of protein kinase B in phosphorylating glycogen synthase kinase-3, tuberin, WNK1, and ATP citrate lyase.
- ACLY and ACC1 Regulate Hypoxia-Induced Apoptosis by Modulating ETV4 via α-ketoglutarate.
- Acetate Production from Glucose and Coupling to Mitochondrial Metabolism in Mammals.
- Biochemistry. A glucose-to-gene link.
- Normal flux through ATP-citrate lyase or fatty acid synthase is not required for glucose-stimulated insulin secretion.
- Stressed-Out T Cells Fragment the Mind.
- The BCKDH Kinase and Phosphatase Integrate BCAA and Lipid Metabolism via Regulation of ATP-Citrate Lyase.