Subject Areas on Research
- A mitotic recombination system for mouse chromosome 17.
- Generation of primary tumors with Flp recombinase in FRT-flanked p53 mice.
- Improved methods for creating migratable Holliday junction substrates.
- Location of the host attachment site for phage HPl within a cluster of Haemophilus influenzae tRNA genes.
- Plasmodium falciparum malaria: band 3 as a possible receptor during invasion of human erythrocytes.
- Retroviral DNA integration: viral and cellular determinants of target-site selection.
- Site-specific integration of the Haemophilus influenzae bacteriophage HP1: location of the boundaries of the phage attachment site.
Keywords of People