Subject Areas on Research
- A tribute to Jeffery A. Winer.
- A vehicle for use as an audiology unit.
- Cost Effectiveness of Childhood Cochlear Implantation and Deaf Education in Nicaragua: A Disability Adjusted Life Year Model.
- Otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at Johns Hopkins: The first 100 years (1914-2014).
- Prosper Méniere: beyond the controversial autopsy report.
- The application of self-efficacy principles to audiologic rehabilitation: a tutorial.
- Vestibular Assessment and Rehabilitation: Ten-Year Survey Trends of Audiologists' Opinions and Practice.
Keywords of People