Subject Areas on Research
- A Multicenter, Rater-Blinded, Randomized Controlled Study of Auditory Processing-Focused Cognitive Remediation Combined With Open-Label Lurasidone in Patients With Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder.
- Neuronal Development of Hearing and Language: Cochlear Implants and Critical Periods.
- Perception of dynamic acoustic patterns by an individual with unilateral verbal auditory agnosia.
- Transient unilateral hearing loss induced by electrocortical stimulation.
- When top-down meets bottom-up: auditory training enhances verbal memory in schizophrenia.