Subject Areas on Research
- Autonomic dysregulation in burnout and depression: evidence for the central role of exhaustion.
- Circumstances influencing Otto Loewi's discovery of chemical transmission in the nervous system.
- Diabetic atrial fibrillation patients: mortality and risk for stroke or embolism during a 10-year follow-up.
- Meeting Report of the 13th Congress of the International Society of Vascularized Composite Allotransplantation.
- Rehabilitation after hallux valgus surgery: importance of physical therapy to restore weight bearing of the first ray during the stance phase.
- Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925).
- Usefulness of soluble concentrations of interleukin family member ST2 as predictor of mortality in patients with acutely decompensated heart failure relative to left ventricular ejection fraction.
- What is generalized anxiety disorder?