Subject Areas on Research
- Autism in 1959: Joey the mechanical boy.
- Discrepant attitudes about teamwork among critical care nurses and physicians.
- Maternal presence, childrearing practices, and children's response to an injection.
- Maternal socialization goals, parenting styles, and social-emotional adjustment among Chinese and European American young adults: testing a mediation model.
- Parenting style and family meals: cross-sectional and 5-year longitudinal associations.
- Parenting styles and body mass index trajectories from adolescence to adulthood.
- Racial differences in parenting style typologies and heavy episodic drinking trajectories.
- The Physician as Dictator