Subject Areas on Research
- Asking questions can change choice behavior: does it do so automatically or effortfully?
- Linking automatic evaluation to mood and information processing style: consequences for experienced affect, impression formation, and stereotyping.
- Neural mechanisms of context effects on face recognition: automatic binding and context shift decrements.
- On the meaning of meaning when being mean: commentary on Berkowitz's "on the consideration of automatic as well as controlled psychological processes in aggression".
- Pattern-induced partial seizures with repetitive affectionate kissing: an unusual manifestation of right temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Prolonged twilight state and automatisms: a case report.
- Self-control in action: implicit dispositions toward goals and away from temptations.
Keywords of People