Subject Areas on Research
- A Liver-Specific Thyromimetic, VK2809, Decreases Hepatosteatosis in Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia.
- A TRP Channel Senses Lysosome Neutralization by Pathogens to Trigger Their Expulsion.
- A critical role for the autophagy gene Atg5 in T cell survival and proliferation.
- A new role for ATM: regulating mitochondrial function and mitophagy.
- A role for Rac3 GTPase in the regulation of autophagy.
- A role for c-FLIP(L) in the regulation of apoptosis, autophagy, and necroptosis in T lymphocytes.
- A small molecule inhibitor of isoprenylcysteine carboxymethyltransferase induces autophagic cell death in PC3 prostate cancer cells.
- A tuberous sclerosis complex signalling node at the peroxisome regulates mTORC1 and autophagy in response to ROS.
- ATM functions at the peroxisome to induce pexophagy in response to ROS.
- Abl kinases regulate autophagy by promoting the trafficking and function of lysosomal components.
- Ablation of dihydroceramide desaturase 1, a therapeutic target for the treatment of metabolic diseases, simultaneously stimulates anabolic and catabolic signaling.
- Accumulation of Ubiquitin and Sequestosome-1 Implicate Protein Damage in Diacetyl-Induced Cytotoxicity.
- Activation of the ATF6 branch of the unfolded protein response in neurons improves stroke outcome.
- An Animal Trial on the Optimal Time and Intensity of Exercise after Stroke.
- An Antimicrobial Peptide and Its Neuronal Receptor Regulate Dendrite Degeneration in Aging and Infection.
- An improved isoprenylcysteine carboxylmethyltransferase inhibitor induces cancer cell death and attenuates tumor growth in vivo.
- Anabolism-Associated Mitochondrial Stasis Driving Lymphocyte Differentiation over Self-Renewal.
- Androgens promote prostate cancer cell growth through induction of autophagy.
- Apoptosis and autophagy in the regulation of T lymphocyte function.
- Arsenic trioxide synergizes with everolimus (Rad001) to induce cytotoxicity of ovarian cancer cells through increased autophagy and apoptosis.
- Autophagic activity dictates the cellular response to oncogenic RAS.
- Autophagic dysregulation in glaucomatous trabecular meshwork cells.
- Autophagic protein ULK1 regulates FOXM1 signalling in human hepatoma cells.
- Autophagy May Allow a Cell to Forbear Pyroptosis When Confronted With Cytosol-Invasive Bacteria.
- Autophagy and lymphocyte homeostasis.
- Autophagy and mechanotransduction in outflow pathway cells.
- Autophagy and mitophagy in ALS.
- Autophagy and mitophagy participate in ocular lens organelle degradation.
- Autophagy as a Therapeutic Target to Enhance Aged Muscle Regeneration.
- Autophagy as a mechanism of antiviral defense at the maternal-fetal interface.
- Autophagy enhances NFκB activity in specific tissue macrophages by sequestering A20 to boost antifungal immunity.
- Autophagy in age-related macular degeneration.
- Autophagy in the Aging and Experimental Ocular Hypertensive Mouse Model.
- Autophagy inhibitor Vacuolin-1 interferes with lipid-based small interference RNA delivery.
- Autophagy is a defense mechanism inhibiting BCG and Mycobacterium tuberculosis survival in infected macrophages.
- Autophagy is essential for mitochondrial clearance in mature T lymphocytes.
- Autophagy is essential to suppress cell stress and to allow BCR-Abl-mediated leukemogenesis.
- Autophagy is redundant for the host defense against systemic Candida albicans infections.
- Autophagy links inflammasomes to atherosclerotic progression.
- Autophagy modulates articular cartilage vesicle formation in primary articular chondrocytes.
- Autophagy protects against aminochrome-induced cell death in substantia nigra-derived cell line.
- Autophagy provides nutrients but can lead to Chop-dependent induction of Bim to sensitize growth factor-deprived cells to apoptosis.
- Autophagy regulates T lymphocyte proliferation through selective degradation of the cell-cycle inhibitor CDKN1B/p27Kip1.
- Autophagy regulates endoplasmic reticulum homeostasis and calcium mobilization in T lymphocytes.
- Autophagy-dependent metabolic reprogramming sensitizes TSC2-deficient cells to the antimetabolite 6-aminonicotinamide.
- Autophagy: not good OR bad, but good AND bad.
- BAG3 (Bcl-2-Associated Athanogene-3) Coding Variant in Mice Determines Susceptibility to Ischemic Limb Muscle Myopathy by Directing Autophagy.
- BPIFB3 Regulates Endoplasmic Reticulum Morphology To Facilitate Flavivirus Replication.
- BPIFB3 interacts with ARFGAP1 and TMED9 to regulate non-canonical autophagy and RNA virus infection.
- BPIFB3 regulates autophagy and coxsackievirus B replication through a noncanonical pathway independent of the core initiation machinery.
- BPIFB6 Regulates Secretory Pathway Trafficking and Enterovirus Replication.
- Bezafibrate induces autophagy and improves hepatic lipid metabolism in glycogen storage disease type Ia.
- BioID reveals an ATG9A interaction with ATG13-ATG101 in the degradation of p62/SQSTM1-ubiquitin clusters.
- CFLAR/c-FLIPL: a star in the autophagy, apoptosis and necroptosis alliance.
- CLT1 targets bladder cancer through integrin α5β1 and CLIC3.
- Caffeine prevents restenosis and inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation through the induction of autophagy.
- Caffeine stimulates hepatic lipid metabolism by the autophagy-lysosomal pathway in mice.
- Casein kinase 1α-dependent feedback loop controls autophagy in RAS-driven cancers.
- Catch me if you can: the link between autophagy and viruses.
- Cell death-stimulated cell proliferation: a tissue regeneration mechanism usurped by tumors during radiotherapy.
- Ceramides and other bioactive sphingolipid backbones in health and disease: lipidomic analysis, metabolism and roles in membrane structure, dynamics, signaling and autophagy.
- Cervical Vagus Nerve Stimulation Improves Neurologic Outcome After Cardiac Arrest in Mice by Attenuating Oxidative Stress and Excessive Autophagy.
- Changes in macroautophagy, chaperone-mediated autophagy, and mitochondrial metabolism in murine skeletal and cardiac muscle during aging.
- Combination of ERK and autophagy inhibition as a treatment approach for pancreatic cancer.
- Combination of Rad001 (everolimus) and propachlor synergistically induces apoptosis through enhanced autophagy in prostate cancer cells.
- Combined aerobic exercise and enzyme replacement therapy rejuvenates the mitochondrial-lysosomal axis and alleviates autophagic blockage in Pompe disease.
- Connecting copper and cancer: from transition metal signalling to metalloplasia.
- Critical role of FoxO3a in alcohol-induced autophagy and hepatotoxicity.
- Crohn's disease IRGM risk alleles are associated with altered gene expression in human tissues.
- Cryopreserved Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Are Susceptible to T-Cell Mediated Apoptosis Which Is Partly Rescued by IFNγ Licensing.
- Cultured porcine trabecular meshwork cells display altered lysosomal function when subjected to chronic oxidative stress.
- Dangerous liaisons: flirtations between oncogenic BRAF and GRP78 in drug-resistant melanomas.
- De novo lipogenesis fuels adipocyte autophagosome and lysosome membrane dynamics.
- Deconstructing Pompe disease by analyzing single muscle fibers: to see a world in a grain of sand..
- Decreased autophagy and fuel switching occur in a senescent hepatic cell model system.
- Deficiencies in mitochondrial dynamics sensitize Caenorhabditis elegans to arsenite and other mitochondrial toxicants by reducing mitochondrial adaptability.
- Degradation of engulfed mitochondria is rate-limiting in Optineurin-mediated mitophagy in neurons.
- Delayed apoptosis allows islet β-cells to implement an autophagic mechanism to promote cell survival.
- Deletion of PIK3C3/Vps34 in sensory neurons causes rapid neurodegeneration by disrupting the endosomal but not the autophagic pathway.
- Dengue and Zika viruses subvert reticulophagy by NS2B3-mediated cleavage of FAM134B.
- Dengue virus and autophagy.
- Dengue virus-induced autophagy regulates lipid metabolism.
- Disease-causing mutations in parkin impair mitochondrial ubiquitination, aggregation, and HDAC6-dependent mitophagy.
- Dysregulated autophagy in the RPE is associated with increased susceptibility to oxidative stress and AMD.
- Dysregulation of mitochondrial bioenergetics and quality control by HIV-1 Tat in cardiomyocytes.
- E1-like activating enzyme Atg7 is preferentially sequestered into p62 aggregates via its interaction with LC3-I.
- ER stress modulates cellular metabolism.
- Editorial: TRPV1: how thymocytes sense stress and respond with autophagy.
- Effects of neuronal PIK3C3/Vps34 deletion on autophagy and beyond.
- Electrophysiological findings in X-linked myopathy with excessive autophagy.
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a green tea polyphenol, stimulates hepatic autophagy and lipid clearance.
- Exome sequencing in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis identifies risk genes and pathways.
- Extracellular Matrix Degradation Products Downregulate Neoplastic Esophageal Cell Phenotype.
- Failure of red blood cell maturation in mice with defects in the high-density lipoprotein receptor SR-BI.
- Fenofibrate rapidly decreases hepatic lipid and glycogen storage in neonatal mice with glycogen storage disease type Ia.
- From the editor: Considering less carbohydrate.
- Fueling the flames: Mammalian programmed necrosis in inflammatory diseases.
- GAIP interacting protein C-terminus regulates autophagy and exosome biogenesis of pancreatic cancer through metabolic pathways.
- Gossypol and an HMT G9a inhibitor act in synergy to induce cell death in pancreatic cancer cells.
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (3rd edition).
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (4th edition)1.
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy in higher eukaryotes.
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy.
- HDAC6 controls autophagosome maturation essential for ubiquitin-selective quality-control autophagy.
- HDAC6 rescues neurodegeneration and provides an essential link between autophagy and the UPS.
- Haplo-insufficiency of Bcl2-associated athanogene 3 in mice results in progressive left ventricular dysfunction, β-adrenergic insensitivity, and increased apoptosis.
- Haploinsufficiency of RanBP2 is neuroprotective against light-elicited and age-dependent degeneration of photoreceptor neurons.
- Hepatic Lipid Catabolism via PPARα-Lysosomal Crosstalk.
- Hippo pathway effectors YAP and TAZ and their association with skeletal muscle ageing.
- Host-Directed Therapies for Tuberculosis.
- Human IRGM induces autophagy to eliminate intracellular mycobacteria.
- Human placental trophoblasts confer viral resistance to recipient cells.
- Hyperhomocysteinemia causes ER stress and impaired autophagy that is reversed by Vitamin B supplementation.
- Identification and Ultrastructural Characterization of a Novel Nuclear Degradation Complex in Differentiating Lens Fiber Cells.
- Identification of transcription factors that regulate ATG8 expression and autophagy in Arabidopsis .
- Immunity-related GTPase M (IRGM) proteins influence the localization of guanylate-binding protein 2 (GBP2) by modulating macroautophagy.
- Immunotherapy targeting folate receptor induces cell death associated with autophagy in ovarian cancer.
- In desmoid-type fibromatosis cells sorafenib induces ferroptosis and apoptosis, which are enhanced by autophagy inhibition.
- Increases in miR-124-3p in Microglial Exosomes Confer Neuroprotective Effects by Targeting FIP200-Mediated Neuronal Autophagy Following Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Increasing Dietary Medium-Chain Fatty Acid Ratio Mitigates High-fat Diet-Induced Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis by Regulating Autophagy.
- Induction of autophagy improves hepatic lipid metabolism in glucose-6-phosphatase deficiency.
- Inhibition of Isoprenylcysteine Carboxylmethyltransferase Induces Cell-Cycle Arrest and Apoptosis through p21 and p21-Regulated BNIP3 Induction in Pancreatic Cancer.
- Inhibition of isoprenylcysteine carboxylmethyltransferase induces autophagic-dependent apoptosis and impairs tumor growth.
- Intracellular protein aggregation is a proximal trigger of cardiomyocyte autophagy.
- Intrinsic Antiviral Activity of Optineurin Prevents Hyperproliferation of a Primary Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Infection.
- Introduction: tumor as an organ.
- Involvement of autophagy and mitochondrial dynamics in determining the fate and effects of irreparable mitochondrial DNA damage.
- Irgm1 protects hematopoietic stem cells by negative regulation of IFN signaling.
- Irgm1 regulates metabolism and function in T cell subsets.
- Irgm1-deficient mice exhibit Paneth cell abnormalities and increased susceptibility to acute intestinal inflammation.
- Links between autophagy and disorders of glycogen metabolism - Perspectives on pathogenesis and possible treatments.
- Loss of ULK1 increases RPS6KB1-NCOR1 repression of NR1H/LXR-mediated Scd1 transcription and augments lipotoxicity in hepatic cells.
- Lysine modifications and autophagy.
- Lysosomal basification and decreased autophagic flux in oxidatively stressed trabecular meshwork cells: implications for glaucoma pathogenesis.
- Lysosomal degradation of depolarized mitochondria is rate-limiting in OPTN-dependent neuronal mitophagy.
- MAP4K3 mediates amino acid-dependent regulation of autophagy via phosphorylation of TFEB.
- MED1 mediator subunit is a key regulator of hepatic autophagy and lipid metabolism.
- MTOR-independent induction of autophagy in trabecular meshwork cells subjected to biaxial stretch.
- MTORC1 inhibition drives crinophagic degradation of glucagon.
- MTORC1-dependent crinophagy regulates glucagon content in pancreatic α-cells.
- MYC activity mitigates response to rapamycin in prostate cancer through eukaryotic initiation factor 4E-binding protein 1-mediated inhibition of autophagy.
- Maintaining T lymphocyte homeostasis: another duty of autophagy.
- Manassantin A inhibits tumour growth under hypoxia through the activation of chaperone-mediated autophagy by modulating Hsp90 activity.
- Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Deficient in Autophagy Proteins Are Susceptible to Oxidative Injury and Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
- Metabolic Alterations Contribute to Enhanced Inflammatory Cytokine Production in Irgm1-deficient Macrophages.
- Metabolic stress in autophagy and cell death pathways.
- Metabolic stress is a barrier to Epstein-Barr virus-mediated B-cell immortalization.
- Metabolic-stress-induced rearrangement of the 14-3-3ζ interactome promotes autophagy via a ULK1- and AMPK-regulated 14-3-3ζ interaction with phosphorylated Atg9.
- Metabolism and autophagy in the immune system: immunometabolism comes of age.
- Metabolomic analysis shows differential hepatic effects of T2 and T3 in rats after short-term feeding with high fat diet.
- Mitigating SOX2-potentiated Immune Escape of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma with a STING-inducing Nanosatellite Vaccine.
- Mitigation of autophagy ameliorates hepatocellular damage following ischemia-reperfusion injury in murine steatotic liver.
- Mitochondrial DNA damage induced autophagy, cell death, and disease.
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Critical Illness: Implications for Nutritional Therapy.
- Mitochondrial ROS Induced Lysosomal Dysfunction and Autophagy Impairment in an Animal Model of Congenital Hereditary Endothelial Dystrophy.
- Mitochondrial dynamics and Parkinson's disease: focus on parkin.
- Mitochondrial dynamics and autophagy aid in removal of persistent mitochondrial DNA damage in Caenorhabditis elegans
- Mitochondrial dysfunction in ataxia-telangiectasia.
- Mitophagy in the little lymphocytes: an essential role for autophagy in mitochondrial clearance in T lymphocytes.
- NOX4 mediates cytoprotective autophagy induced by the EGFR inhibitor erlotinib in head and neck cancer cells.
- Narrowing in on the causative defect of an intriguing X-linked myopathy with excessive autophagy.
- Nelfinavir, A lead HIV protease inhibitor, is a broad-spectrum, anticancer agent that induces endoplasmic reticulum stress, autophagy, and apoptosis in vitro and in vivo.
- Nelfinavir, a new anti-cancer drug with pleiotropic effects and many paths to autophagy.
- Neurospora crassa female development requires the PACC and other signal transduction pathways, transcription factors, chromatin remodeling, cell-to-cell fusion, and autophagy.
- Niclosamide-induced Wnt signaling inhibition in colorectal cancer is mediated by autophagy.
- Noncanonical autophagy in dermal dendritic cells mediates immunosuppressive effects of UV exposure.
- Nonselective autophagy reduces mitochondrial content during starvation in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Nucleus-Translocated ACSS2 Promotes Gene Transcription for Lysosomal Biogenesis and Autophagy.
- OPTN is a host intrinsic restriction factor against neuroinvasive HSV-1 infection.
- Oxidative stress-mediated NFκB phosphorylation upregulates p62/SQSTM1 and promotes retinal pigmented epithelial cell survival through increased autophagy.
- PAMPs and DAMPs: signal 0s that spur autophagy and immunity.
- PGC1-α over-expression prevents metabolic alterations and soleus muscle atrophy in hindlimb unloaded mice.
- Pharmacological Inhibition of Lysosomal Activity as a Method For Monitoring Thyroid Hormone-induced Autophagic Flux in Mammalian Cells In Vitro.
- Primary cilia and the reciprocal activation of AKT and SMAD2/3 regulate stretch-induced autophagy in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Proteasomes activate aggresome disassembly and clearance by producing unanchored ubiquitin chains.
- Proteinuria causes dysfunctional autophagy in the proximal tubule.
- Purinergic receptor X7 is a key modulator of metabolic oxidative stress-mediated autophagy and inflammation in experimental nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Quality Control in Neurons: Mitophagy and Other Selective Autophagy Mechanisms.
- Quality control autophagy: a joint effort of ubiquitin, protein deacetylase and actin cytoskeleton.
- REST and stress resistance in ageing and Alzheimer's disease.
- RIP3 Regulates Autophagy and Promotes Coxsackievirus B3 Infection of Intestinal Epithelial Cells.
- Reciprocal Crosstalk Between Autophagic and Endocrine Signaling in Metabolic Homeostasis.
- Recycling to discover something new: the role of autophagy in kidney disease.
- Redox regulation of mitophagy in the lung during murine Staphylococcus aureus sepsis.
- Reduction of Autophagic Accumulation in Pompe Disease Mouse Model Following Gene Therapy.
- Regulation of mammalian autophagy by class II and III PI 3-kinases through PI3P synthesis.
- Removal of acetaminophen protein adducts by autophagy protects against acetaminophen-induced liver injury in mice.
- Renal endoplasmic reticulum stress is coupled to impaired autophagy in a mouse model of GSD Ia.
- Retinal Ganglion Cells With a Glaucoma OPTN(E50K) Mutation Exhibit Neurodegenerative Phenotypes when Derived from Three-Dimensional Retinal Organoids.
- Role of autophagy genetic variants for the risk of Candida infections.
- Role of thyroid hormone in hepatic gene regulation, chromatin remodeling, and autophagy.
- Roles of autophagy in lymphocytes: reflections and directions.
- Roles of autophagy in orthodontic tooth movement.
- Rotenone-Induced 4-HNE Aggresome Formation and Degradation in HL-1 Cardiomyocytes: Role of Autophagy Flux.
- STING'ing Zika virus in neurons.
- Selective Autophagy of BES1 Mediated by DSK2 Balances Plant Growth and Survival.
- Selective autophagy of the adaptor protein Bcl10 modulates T cell receptor activation of NF-κB.
- Self and non-self discrimination of intracellular membranes by the innate immune system.
- Sestrin mediates detection of and adaptation to low-leucine diets in Drosophila.
- Short chain fatty acids induce UCP2-mediated autophagy in hepatic cells.
- Sustained activation of mTORC1 in macrophages increases AMPKα-dependent autophagy to maintain cellular homeostasis.
- T cell stemness and dysfunction in tumors are triggered by a common mechanism.
- TFEB dysregulation as a driver of autophagy dysfunction in neurodegenerative disease: Molecular mechanisms, cellular processes, and emerging therapeutic opportunities.
- TGF-β Family Signaling in the Control of Cell Proliferation and Survival.
- Targeting lysosomal degradation induces p53-dependent cell death and prevents cancer in mouse models of lymphomagenesis.
- Temporal regulation of intracellular organelle homeostasis in T lymphocytes by autophagy.
- The AMPK/p27Kip1 Axis Regulates Autophagy/Apoptosis Decisions in Aged Skeletal Muscle Stem Cells.
- The AMPK/p27Kip1 Pathway as a Novel Target to Promote Autophagy and Resilience in Aged Cells.
- The Crohn's Disease Risk Factor IRGM Limits NLRP3 Inflammasome Activation by Impeding Its Assembly and by Mediating Its Selective Autophagy.
- The F-box E3 ubiquitin ligase BAF1 mediates the degradation of the brassinosteroid-activated transcription factor BES1 through selective autophagy in Arabidopsis.
- The TP53 tumor suppressor and autophagy in malignant lymphoma.
- The autophagic lysosomal system in outflow pathway physiology and pathophysiology.
- The autophagic protein LC3 translocates to the nucleus and localizes in the nucleolus associated to NUFIP1 in response to cyclic mechanical stress.
- The autophagy gene ATG5 plays an essential role in B lymphocyte development.
- The carboxyl-terminal amino acids render pro-human LC3B migration similar to lipidated LC3B in SDS-PAGE.
- The class III kinase Vps34 promotes T lymphocyte survival through regulating IL-7Rα surface expression.
- The contribution of autophagy to lymphocyte survival and homeostasis.
- The crosstalk between autophagy and apoptosis: where does this lead?
- The exoribonuclease Xrn1 is a post-transcriptional negative regulator of autophagy.
- The lung is protected from spontaneous inflammation by autophagy in myeloid cells.
- The new era of Pompe disease: advances in the detection, understanding of the phenotypic spectrum, pathophysiology, and management.
- The physiological and pathophysiological roles of the autophagy lysosomal system in the conventional aqueous humor outflow pathway: More than cellular clean up.
- The role of Aspartyl aminopeptidase (Ape4) in Cryptococcus neoformans virulence and authophagy.
- The role of protein phosphorylation in therapy resistance and disease progression in chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- The value of muscle biopsies in Pompe disease: identifying lipofuscin inclusions in juvenile- and adult-onset patients.
- Therapeutic Benefit of Autophagy Modulation in Pompe Disease.
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor α Regulates Autophagy, Mitochondrial Biogenesis, and Fatty Acid Use in Skeletal Muscle.
- Thyroid Hormone Stimulation of Autophagy Is Essential for Mitochondrial Biogenesis and Activity in Skeletal Muscle.
- Thyroid hormone induction of mitochondrial activity is coupled to mitophagy via ROS-AMPK-ULK1 signaling.
- Thyroid hormone receptor and ERRα coordinately regulate mitochondrial fission, mitophagy, biogenesis, and function.
- Thyroid hormone stimulates hepatic lipid catabolism via activation of autophagy.
- Titin truncations lead to impaired cardiomyocyte autophagy and mitochondrial function in vivo.
- Transcriptome analysis reveals autophagy as regulator of TGFβ/Smad-induced fibrogenesis in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Transcriptome evidence reveals enhanced autophagy-lysosomal function in centenarians.
- Transcriptomic profiles of aging in purified human immune cells.
- Transport of lysosomes decreases in the perinuclear region: Insights from changepoint analysis.
- Tumor-Intrinsic PD-L1 Signals Regulate Cell Growth, Pathogenesis, and Autophagy in Ovarian Cancer and Melanoma.
- UVB-induced inactivation of manganese-containing superoxide dismutase promotes mitophagy via ROS-mediated mTORC2 pathway activation.
- UVC-induced mitochondrial degradation via autophagy correlates with mtDNA damage removal in primary human fibroblasts.
- Uncoupling of Protein Aggregation and Neurodegeneration in a Mouse Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Model.
- Vacuolar and plasma membrane stripping and autophagic elimination of Toxoplasma gondii in primed effector macrophages.
- Viral Replication Complexes Are Targeted by LC3-Guided Interferon-Inducible GTPases.
- WIPI1 is a conserved mediator of right ventricular failure.
- mTOR drives its own activation via SCF(βTrCP)-dependent degradation of the mTOR inhibitor DEPTOR.
- β-Adrenergic agonist and antagonist regulation of autophagy in HepG2 cells, primary mouse hepatocytes, and mouse liver.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Liton, Paloma Borrajo, Associate Professor in Ophthalmology, Pathology
- Taylor, Gregory Alan, Professor in Medicine, Integrative Immunobiology