Subject Areas on Research
- 4-(Dimethylamino)butyric acid labeling for electrochemiluminescence detection of biological substances by increasing sensitivity with gold nanoparticle amplification.
- An equilibrium model of endothelial cell adhesion via integrin-dependent and integrin-independent ligands.
- Analysis of protein binding to receptor-doped lipid monolayers by Monte Carlo simulation.
- Avidin-biotin interactions at vesicle surfaces: adsorption and binding, cross-bridge formation, and lateral interactions.
- Crosslinked hyaluronic acid hydrogels: a strategy to functionalize and pattern
- Fibronectin and avidin-biotin as a heterogeneous ligand system for enhanced endothelial cell adhesion.
- Flow and high affinity binding affect the elastic modulus of the nucleus, cell body and the stress fibers of endothelial cells.
- Hereditary spherocytosis associated with deletion of human erythrocyte ankyrin gene on chromosome 8.
- Improving endothelial cell adhesion to vascular graft surfaces: clinical need and strategies.
- Microfluidic chip with electrochemiluminescence detection using 2-(2-aminoethyl)-1-methylpyrrolidine labeling.
- Partial purification of a progesterone-inducible messenger RNA (avidin) from hen oviduct.
- Rates of induction of specific translatable messenger RNAs for ovalbumin and avidin by steroid hormones.
- Steroid hormone regulation of specific messenger RNA and protein synthesis in eucaryotic cells.
- Surface-tethered DNA complexes for enhanced gene delivery
- Synergistic effect of high-affinity binding and flow preconditioning on endothelial cell adhesion.
- Using avidin-mediated binding to enhance initial endothelial cell attachment and spreading.
Keywords of People