Subject Areas on Research
- A painful swollen arm in a young woman.
- Axillary grafts for difficult hemodialysis access.
- Orthotopic liver transplantation with selective use of venovenous bypass.
- Outcome after autogenous brachial-basilic upper arm transpositions in the post-National Kidney Foundation Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiative era.
- Posey palsy.
- Primary upper-extremity deep venous thrombosis.
- The low anterior five-o'clock portal during arthroscopic shoulder surgery performed in the beach-chair position.