Subject Areas on Research
- C-2 neurectomy during atlantoaxial instrumented fusion in the elderly: patient satisfaction and surgical outcome.
- Notochord vacuoles are lysosome-related organelles that function in axis and spine morphogenesis.
- Reliability and reproducibility of subaxial cervical injury description system: a standardized nomenclature schema.
- Severe dysphagia secondary to posterior C1-C3 instrumentation in a patient with atlantoaxial traumatic injury: a case report and review of the literature.
- Significant new observations on cervical spine trauma.
- Spondylolisthesis of the axis vertebra.
- Treatment of Axis Body Fractures: A Systematic Review.