Subject Areas on Research
- Coordinate regulation of the proximal and distal steps of the pathway of purine synthesis de nono in WI-L2 human lymphoblasts.
- Effect of chemotherapy on uptake of alkali metals by experimental tumors.
- High glucose stimulates angiotensinogen gene expression and cell hypertrophy via activation of the hexosamine biosynthesis pathway in rat kidney proximal tubular cells.
- Reactive oxygen species blockade and action of insulin on expression of angiotensinogen gene in proximal tubular cells.
- Regulation of de novo purine biosynthesis in human lymphoblasts. Coordinate control of proximal (rate-determining) steps and the inosinic acid branch point.
- Targeting the hexosamine biosynthetic pathway and O-linked N-acetylglucosamine cycling for therapeutic and imaging capabilities in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.