Subject Areas on Research
- 6-Azasteroids: potent dual inhibitors of human type 1 and 2 steroid 5 alpha-reductase.
- 6-Azasteroids: structure-activity relationships for inhibition of type 1 and 2 human 5 alpha-reductase and human adrenal 3 beta-hydroxy-delta 5-steroid dehydrogenase/3-keto-delta 5-steroid isomerase.
- Efficacy and safety of dutasteride in patients with spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy: a randomised placebo-controlled trial.
- Frontal fibrosing alopecia: a retrospective review of 19 patients seen at Duke University.
- Mechanism of time-dependent inhibition of 5 alpha-reductases by delta 1-4-azasteroids: toward perfection of rates of time-dependent inhibition by using ligand-binding energies.
- Metabolic syndrome-like components and prostate cancer risk: results from the Reduction by Dutasteride of Prostate Cancer Events (REDUCE) study.
- Testosterone with dutasteride, but not anastrazole, improves insulin sensitivity in young obese men: a randomized controlled trial.
- The importance of dual 5alpha-reductase inhibition in the treatment of male pattern hair loss: results of a randomized placebo-controlled study of dutasteride versus finasteride.