Subject Areas on Research
- 2-[18F]F-A-85380: a PET radioligand for alpha4beta2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Adolescent nicotine exposure causes persistent upregulation of nicotinic cholinergic receptors in rat brain regions.
- Antidepressant effects of nicotine in an animal model of depression.
- Antidepressant-like effects of nicotine and reduced nicotinic receptor binding in the Fawn-Hooded rat, an animal model of co-morbid depression and alcoholism.
- Cholinergic receptor subtypes in the olfactory bulbectomy model of depression.
- Chronic nicotine and dizocilpine effects on nicotinic and NMDA glutamatergic receptor regulation: interactions with clozapine actions and attentional performance in rats.
- Depressive characteristics of FSL rats: involvement of central nicotinic receptors.
- High affinity binding of [3H]epibatidine to rat brain membranes.
- In vivo regulation of [3H]acetylcholine recognition sites in brain by nicotinic cholinergic drugs.
- Oral Debio1143 (AT406), an antagonist of inhibitor of apoptosis proteins, combined with daunorubicin and cytarabine in patients with poor-risk acute myeloid leukemia--results of a phase I dose-escalation study.
- Prenatal nicotine exposure alters the response to nicotine administration in adolescence: effects on cholinergic systems during exposure and withdrawal.
- Safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamic properties of oral DEBIO1143 (AT-406) in patients with advanced cancer: results of a first-in-man study.
- Targeting Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins Protects from Bleomycin-Induced Lung Fibrosis.
- Working memory performance and cholinergic effects in the ventral tegmental area and substantia nigra.