Subject Areas on Research
- Human X chromosomes: synchrony of DNA replication in diploid and triploid fibroblasts with multiple active or inactive X chromosomes.
- Laboratory correlates and prognostic significance of granular acute lymphoblastic leukemia in children. A Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Low prevalence of Pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP) but high prevalence of pneumocystis dihydropteroate synthase (dhps) gene mutations in HIV-infected persons in Uganda.
- Pathogenesis of duodenal ulcer. Gastric hyperacidity caused by propionitrile and cysteamine in rats.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva. Value of exfoliative cytology in diagnosis.
- Systematic comparison of two methods to measure parasite density from malaria blood smears.
- Tissue-specific heterogeneity in DNA replication patterns of human X chromosomes.