Subject Areas on Research
- Accurate Quantum Mechanical/Molecular Mechanical Calculations of Reduction Potentials in Azurin Variants.
- Construction of new ligand binding sites in proteins of known structure. I. Computer-aided modeling of sites with pre-defined geometry.
- Exploring biological electron transfer pathway dynamics with the Pathways plugin for VMD.
- Persistence of structure over fluctuations in biological electron-transfer reactions.
- Protein dynamics and electron transfer: electronic decoherence and non-Condon effects.
- Protein electron transfer rates set by the bridging secondary and tertiary structure.
- The tyrosine corner: a feature of most Greek key beta-barrel proteins.