Subject Areas on Research
- Acute Atraumatic Splenic Hemorrhage: Babesiosis or Acute Infectious Mononucleosis.
- Atraumatic splenic rupture from Babesia: A disease of the otherwise healthy patient.
- Babesiosis: similar to malaria but different.
- Chronic coinfections in patients diagnosed with chronic lyme disease: a systematic review.
- Emerging tick-borne infections in mainland China: an increasing public health threat.
- Experimental Babesia bovis infection in Holstein calves.
- Red cell exchange transfusion for babesiosis in Rhode Island.
- Shared features in the pathobiology of babesiosis and malaria.