Subject Areas on Research
- Bacillus cereus necrotizing cellulitis mimicking clostridial myonecrosis: case report and review of the literature.
- Chromogenic assay for phospholipase C from Bacillus cereus.
- Cytologic findings in vitreous fluids. Analysis of 74 specimens.
- Expression and site-directed mutagenesis of the phosphatidylcholine-preferring phospholipase C of Bacillus cereus: probing the role of the active site Glu146.
- Genetic variability of Bacillus anthracis and related species.
- Identification of a region of genetic variability among Bacillus anthracis strains and related species.
- Reducing Environmental Toxicity of Silver Nanoparticles through Shape Control.
- Transport and retention of selected engineered nanoparticles by porous media in the presence of a biofilm.