Subject Areas on Research
- Abdominal and lumbar multifidus muscle size and symmetry at rest and during contracted States. Normative reference ranges.
- Electroacupuncture reduces rectal distension-induced blood pressure changes in conscious dogs.
- Fluctuations in red cell flux in tumor microvessels can lead to transient hypoxia and reoxygenation in tumor parenchyma.
- Health care utilization for musculoskeletal back disorders, Washington State union carpenters, 1989-2003.
- How the neck affects the back: changes in regional cervical sagittal alignment correlate to HRQOL improvement in adult thoracolumbar deformity patients at 2-year follow-up.
- Microsurgical composite tissue transplantation: indications and technical considerations in breast reconstruction following mastectomy.
- Notalgia paresthetica.
- Paraneoplastic pemphigus associated with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Re: Outcome based comparison of surgical approaches for pediatric pyeloplasty: dorsal lumbar versus flank incision.
- Reconstruction of the lower extremity with vascularized composite tissue: improved tissue survival and specific indications.
- Rolling in P-selectin-deficient mice is reduced but not eliminated in the dorsal skin.
- The triangular intermuscular space as a site of lymph node metastasis in melanoma of the back.
- Treatment of hostile midline back wounds: an extreme approach.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine