Subject Areas on Research
- An obligately photosynthetic bacterial anaerobe from a deep-sea hydrothermal vent.
- Anaerobes predominate among the vaginal microflora of prepubertal girls.
- Anaerobic antimicrobial therapy after necrotizing enterocolitis in VLBW infants.
- Characterization and Adaptation of Anaerobic Sludge Microbial Communities Exposed to Tetrabromobisphenol A.
- Clinical importance of polymicrobial bacteremia.
- Controlled evaluation of BACTEC PLUS 27 and Roche Septi-Chek anaerobic blood culture bottles.
- Controlled evaluation of the agar-slide and radiometric blood culture systems for the detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Genotypic diversity of anaerobic isolates from bloodstream infections.
- Impacts of coal ash on methylmercury production and the methylating microbial community in anaerobic sediment slurries.
- Lessons learned from the anaerobe survey: historical perspective and review of the most recent data (2005-2007).
- Mechanisms regulating mercury bioavailability for methylating microorganisms in the aquatic environment: a critical review.
- Modified extraction procedure for gas-liquid chromatography applied to the identification of anaerobic bacteria.
- Multicenter evaluation of the Vitek 2 anaerobe and Corynebacterium identification card.
- Rationale for selective use of anaerobic blood cultures.
- Value of routine anaerobic blood cultures for pediatric patients.
- [Characteristics and affecting factors of denitrifying phosphorus removal in two-sludge sequencing batch reactor].
Keywords of People