Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemistry. Photosynthesis from the protein's perspective.
- C-C bond forming radical SAM enzymes involved in the construction of carbon skeletons of cofactors and natural products.
- Contribution of aerobic photoheterotrophic bacteria to the carbon cycle in the ocean.
- Electron transfer in the photosynthetic reaction center: mechanistic implications of mutagenesis studies.
- Further studies on the composition and spectral properties of the photochemical reaction centers of bacteriochlorophyll b-containing bacteria.
- The location of the carotenoid in the B800--850 light-harvesting pigment--protein complex from Rhodopseudomonas capsulata.