Subject Areas on Research
- Method for studying kinetics of light-induced transport across membranes.
- Phase-lifetime spectrophotometry of deoxycholate-purified bacteriorhodopsin reconstituted into asolectin vesicles.
- Phase-lifetime spectrophotometry of membranes from ion flux mutants of Halobacterium halobium.
- Steady-state ATP synthesis by bacteriorhodopsin and chloroplast coupling factor co-reconstituted into asolectin vesicles.
- pH dependence of adenosine 5'-triphosphate synthesis and hydrolysis catalyzed by reconstituted chloroplast coupling factor.