Subject Areas on Research
- Diterpenoid, steroid, and triterpenoid agonists of liver X receptors from diversified terrestrial plants and marine sources.
- Founder effects persist despite adaptive differentiation: a field experiment with lizards.
- Light and vision in the deep-sea benthos: I. Bioluminescence at 500-1000 m depth in the Bahamian islands.
- Light and vision in the deep-sea benthos: II. Vision in deep-sea crustaceans.
- Predose infant nevirapine concentration with the two-dose intrapartum neonatal nevirapine regimen: association with timing of maternal intrapartum nevirapine dose.
- Randomized controlled trial of feeding a concentrated formula to infants born to women infected by human immunodeficiency virus.
- The relationship among oceanography, prey fields, and beaked whale foraging habitat in the Tongue of the Ocean.