Subject Areas on Research
- Assay of erythrocyte components as inhibitors of Plasmodium falciparum merozoite invasion of erythrocytes.
- Association between ankyrin and the cytoplasmic domain of band 3 isolated from the human erythrocyte membrane.
- Colocalization of band 3 with ankyrin and spectrin at the basal membrane of intercalated cells in the rat kidney.
- Erythrocyte blood group antigens: not so simple after all.
- Plasmodium falciparum malaria: band 3 as a possible receptor during invasion of human erythrocytes.
- Proteins involved in membrane--cytoskeleton association in human erythrocytes: spectrin, ankyrin, and band 3.
- Regulatory domains of erythrocyte ankyrin.
- Relationship of the human erythrocyte Wrb antigen to an interaction between glycophorin A and band 3.
- Spectrin and ankyrin-based pathways: metazoan inventions for integrating cells into tissues.
- The molecular basis for membrane - cytoskeleton association in human erythrocytes.
- Ultrastructural localization of erythrocyte cytoskeletal and integral membrane proteins in Plasmodium falciparum-infected erythrocytes.
- Vascular release of nonheme iron in perfused rabbit lungs.
- When is a heme transporter not a heme transporter? When it's a folate transporter.
Keywords of People