Subject Areas on Research
- A rare cause of pediatric dysphagia: posterior dislocation of the sternoclavicular joint.
- A survey of orofacial injuries among basketball players.
- Athletic performance outcomes following lumbar discectomy in professional basketball players.
- Fifth metatarsal stress fractures in elite basketball players: evaluation of forces acting on the fifth metatarsal.
- Graft choice for a high-level athlete.
- Heterotopic Ossification After the Arthroscopic Treatment of Lateral Epicondylitis.
- Mental hoop diaries: emotional memories of a college basketball game in rival fans.
- Plantar loading during cutting while wearing a rigid carbon fiber insert.
- Plantar loading during jumping while wearing a rigid carbon graphite footplate.
- Results and performance after microfracture in National Basketball Association athletes.
- Retrospective review of Duke men's basketball eye care: annual screenings and traumatic injuries.
- SARS-CoV-2 Transmission Risk Among National Basketball Association Players, Staff, and Vendors Exposed to Individuals With Positive Test Results After COVID-19 Recovery During the 2020 Regular and Postseason.
- Stroboscopic visual training improves information encoding in short-term memory.
- Traumatic hemorrhage and rapid expansion of a cervical lymphatic malformation.
- Treatment of metatarsal stress fractures: case reports.
- Viral dynamics of acute SARS-CoV-2 infection and applications to diagnostic and public health strategies.
Keywords of People