Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemical and toxicopathic biomarkers assessed in smallmouth bass recovered from a polychlorinated biphenyl-contaminated river.
- CNG-modulin: a novel Ca-dependent modulator of ligand sensitivity in cone photoreceptor cGMP-gated ion channels.
- Cloning and molecular characterization of cGMP-gated ion channels from rod and cone photoreceptors of striped bass ( M. saxatilis ) retina.
- Estrogenic responses of larval sunshine bass (Morone saxatilis x M. Chrysops) exposed to New York City sewage effluent.
- In intact cone photoreceptors, a Ca2+-dependent, diffusible factor modulates the cGMP-gated ion channels differently than in rods.
- Longitudinal variation in muscle protein expression and contraction kinetics of largemouth bass axial muscle.
- Stress and parental care in a wild Teleost fish: insights from exogenous supraphysiological cortisol implants.
- Time course and Ca(2+) dependence of sensitivity modulation in cyclic GMP-gated currents of intact cone photoreceptors.
Keywords of People