Subject Areas on Research
- Assaultive behavior in Alzheimer's disease: identifying immediate antecedents during bathing.
- Biobehavioral Responses of Preterm Infants to Conventional and Swaddled Tub Baths: A Randomized Crossover Trial.
- Impact of preoperative chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) application methods on preoperative CHG skin concentration.
- Implementation Strategies to Improve Evidence-Based Bathing Practices in a Neuro ICU.
- The Burden of Childhood Atopic Dermatitis in the Primary Care Setting: A Report from the Meta-LARC Consortium.