Subject Areas on Research
- Blockade of thromboxane/endoperoxide receptor-mediated responses in the pulmonary vascular bed of the cat by sulotroban.
- Calcium channels reconstituted from the skeletal muscle dihydropyridine receptor protein complex and its alpha 1 peptide subunit in lipid bilayers.
- Calcium release from pituitary secretory granules: modulation by thiols, disulfides, and dihydropyridine calcium channel blockers.
- Characterization of the calcium response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) in cells transfected with TRH receptor complementary DNA: importance of voltage-sensitive calcium channels.
- Depolarization-stimulated cholecystokinin secretion is mediated by L-type calcium channels in STC-1 cells.
- K+ modulation of microglial superoxide production: involvement of voltage-gated Ca2+ channels.
- Magnesium sulfate inhibits the oxytocin-induced production of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate in cultured human myometrial cells.
- Protective effect of nifedipine against carrageenan-induced inflammation.