Subject Areas on Research
- Bamboo Specialists from Two Mammalian Orders (Primates, Carnivora) Share a High Number of Low-Abundance Gut Microbes.
- China's endemic vertebrates sheltering under the protective umbrella of the giant panda.
- Population genomics reveal recent speciation and rapid evolutionary adaptation in polar bears.
- Reassessing the conservation status of the giant panda using remote sensing.
- The Gut Microbiota Modulates Energy Metabolism in the Hibernating Brown Bear Ursus arctos.