Subject Areas on Research
- Beautiful faces have variable reward value: fMRI and behavioral evidence.
- Does perceived physical attractiveness in adolescence predict better socioeconomic position in adulthood? Evidence from 20 years of follow up in a population cohort study.
- Gender differences in the motivational processing of babies are determined by their facial attractiveness.
- Hot or not--evaluating the effect of artificial tanning on the public's perception of attractiveness.
- Linking family hardship to children's lives.
- Probing reward function in post-traumatic stress disorder with beautiful facial images.
- Remembering beauty: roles of orbitofrontal and hippocampal regions in successful memory encoding of attractive faces.
- The biology of beauty sleep.
- Wanting, liking, and preference construction.