Subject Areas on Research
- Beautiful faces have variable reward value: fMRI and behavioral evidence.
- Gender differences in the motivational processing of babies are determined by their facial attractiveness.
- Korean women's attitudes toward physical activity.
- Linking family hardship to children's lives.
- Probing reward function in post-traumatic stress disorder with beautiful facial images.
- Remembering beauty: roles of orbitofrontal and hippocampal regions in successful memory encoding of attractive faces.
- Wanting, liking, and preference construction.