Subject Areas on Research
- Breast cancer knowledge, attitudes, and screening behaviors among African American women: the Black cosmetologists promoting health program.
- Observational study in ten beauty salons: results informing development of the North Carolina BEAUTY and Health Project.
- Pedicure-associated rapidly growing mycobacterial infection: an endemic disease.
- Prevalence and characteristics of indoor tanning use among men and women in the United States.
- Reasons for tanning bed use: a survey of community college students in North Carolina.
- Using community-based participatory research methods to reach women with health messages: results from the North Carolina BEAUTY and Health Pilot Project.
- Working with licensed cosmetologists to promote health: results from the North Carolina BEAUTY and Health Pilot Study.