Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of supine and lateral positioning on various clinically used support surfaces.
- Electrical hazards and cardiovascular function.
- Falls in an acute hospital and their relationship to restraint use.
- Pressure ulcer prevention.
- Reasons for tanning bed use: a survey of community college students in North Carolina.
- Rule of rescue or the good of the many? An analysis of physicians' and nurses' preferences for allocating ICU beds.
- The relationship between planned and reported home infant sleep locations among mothers of late preterm and term infants.
- Tissue oxygenation and blood flow on specialized and conventional hospital beds.
Keywords of People