Subject Areas on Research
- Alcoholic beverage preference, diet, and health habits in the UNC Alumni Heart Study.
- Design of bioelectronic interfaces by exploiting hinge-bending motions in proteins.
- Moderate consumption of white and fortified wine is associated with reduced odds of diabetic retinopathy.
- Try it, you'll like it: the influence of expectation, consumption, and revelation on preferences for beer.
- Type of alcoholic beverage and risk of head and neck cancer--a pooled analysis within the INHANCE Consortium.