Subject Areas on Research
- Development and evolution of adaptive polyphenisms.
- Developmental mechanisms of threshold evolution in a polyphenic beetle.
- Diversity in the weapons of sexual selection: horn evolution in the beetle genus Onthophagus (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae).
- Introduction of foreign genes into tissues of living mice by DNA-coated microprojectiles.
- Production of Hymenolepis diminuta in the Laboratory: An Old Research Tool with New Clinical Applications.
- Three-dimensional reconstruction of rigor insect flight muscle from tilted thin sections.
- Trade-offs during the development of primary and secondary sexual traits in a horned beetle.
Keywords of People