Subject Areas on Research
- "Conversational Advice": A mixed-methods analysis of medical residents' experiences co-managing primary care patients with behavioral health providers.
- A 6-year update of the health policy and advocacy priorities of the Society of Behavioral Medicine.
- Behavioral medicine and aging.
- Behavioral medicine and clinical health psychology: introduction to the special issue, a view from the decade of behavior.
- Behavioral medicine: 2002 and beyond.
- Behavioral medicine: a voyage to the future.
- Behavioral science research in diabetes: lifestyle changes related to obesity, eating behavior, and physical activity.
- Chronic hepatitis C and antiviral treatment regimens: where can psychology contribute?
- Health psychology meets behavioral economics: introduction to special issue.
- Health psychology: what will the future bring?
- Military and veteran health behavior research and practice: challenges and opportunities.
- New frontiers in cardiovascular behavioral medicine: comparative effectiveness of exercise and medication in treating depression.
- Society of Behavioral Medicine (SBM) position statement: improving access to psychosocial care for individuals with persistent pain: supporting the National Pain Strategy's call for interdisciplinary pain care.
- Sociodemographic diversity and behavioral medicine.
- The role of psychological science in efforts to improve cardiovascular medication adherence.
Keywords of People