Subject Areas on Research
- Annexin A2 as a target endothelial cell membrane autoantigen in Behçet's disease.
- Behçet's disease patients present high levels of deglycosylated anti-lipoteichoic acid IgG and high IL-8 production after lipoteichoic acid stimulation.
- Behçet's disease--provocative clues.
- Coughing up blood: Behçet's disease.
- Depression of lymphocyte transformation and exacerbation of Behcet's syndrome by ingestion of english walnuts.
- Formation of a bronchoesophageal fistula following concurrent radiation and chemotherapy for lung cancer in the setting of Behçet's disease.
- Intravitreal Adalimumab for the Control of Breakthrough Intraocular Inflammation.
- Miscellaneous vasculitic syndromes including Behçet's disease and central nervous system vasculitis.
- Neuro-Behçet's disease: factors hampering proper diagnosis.
- Pediatric neuro-Behçet's disease responsive to adalimumab.
- Tubular arrays on electron microscopy not specific.
- Vasculitis and Pregnancy.
Keywords of People