Subject Areas on Research
- Effectiveness of insecticidal nets on uncomplicated clinical malaria: a case-control study for operational evaluation.
- First attempt to validate human IgG antibody response to Nterm-34kDa salivary peptide as biomarker for evaluating exposure to Aedes aegypti bites.
- Increased risk of low birth weight in women with placental malaria associated with P. falciparum VAR2CSA clade.
- National-level differences in the adoption of environmental health technologies: a cross-border comparison from Benin and Togo.
- Operational Assessment of Long-Lasting Insecticidal Nets by Using an Anopheles Salivary Biomarker of Human-Vector Contact.